– Extra-Deep “V» fiberglass hull with self-bailing cockpit
– Heavy-duty multi-chamber infl atable tube
– Anchor locker and bow locker compartments
– Bow step platform
– Steering console CL-27 with windshield and handrail
– Cleats and lifting eyes
– Built-in fuel system with 2×300 liter tans and sender
– Electric package with navigation lights, bilge pump, electric horn, switches, battery switch and complete wiring
Following the popularity of the D600, we decided to push the boundaries and design the largest RIB we have ever created. The modular design of the D950 has been enhanced by a new hull construction in collaboration with Swedish designers. The D950 is unmistakable on the water and is very aesthetically pleasing while at high speed.
– Two swimming platforms with folding ladder
– Shock mitigation seat
– Jockey seats with inbuilt dry storage compartments and optional front st/st rails
– Steering wheel PERFORMANCE (black)
– Overall cover, consoles covers
– Overpressure valves
– Stainless steel bow rails
– Extended T-top
– Stainless steel navigation arch
The base version allows customers to create their own dream deck layout. The Extra deep ‘V’ high performance hull is made using vacuum infusing technology, allowing for prolonged trouble free operation.
The adventure version was designed with commercial operators in mind. Each jockey seat has a locker so all 14 guests can store personal items on board. Equipped with twin 300L fuel tanks, the D950 will provide customers with long and satisfying tours along picturesque coastlines.
The explorer version has been conceived for customers wanting to explore in intimate groups. The vast console can house many instruments and electronics to enhance your boating experience. A large open stern area provides lots of storage for your trip.
The Dive version has been created for those who enjoy both of what above and below water off ers. The D950 has been designed to deliver you and our crew to your destination in a quick and safe manner, in the most sever of conditions.